Saturday, February 05, 2011

Almond Biscotti



Hi peeps!! we meet again...Gong Xi Fa Chai for those who celebrate Chinese New Year.  Wishing a Prosperity Chinese New Year!!

4 days holiday bring me lots of time to spend with my family and bake some new recipe...ermmm...bought recipe book written by Pihippa Vanstone '500 Biscuit' cost me RM35.90 only.  And finally make-up my mind and bake:


Almond Biscotti


10 auns flour
7 auns castor sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 teasp salt
3 eggs
2 teasp vanilla essence
3 1/2 auns almond (baked)



 Finally ready to eat with a cup of tea or coffee...

Next I will try on Neiman Marcus Biscuit   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.