Cooking is a must for me, even it will take me sometimes to do it. I know some part in our life (woman's life) we need to cook for our family, do some baking during the weekends. Because today's life will cost you a lots of money, everything is about money!! And I'm trying to save our family's budget =b
Ikan Kerapu Masak Tomato
In English they call it 'Panther Fish'. Quite expensive and yummy too. This is the first time I cooked Ikan Kerapu. Hub just bought it last week, he cleaned it up for me then all I need to do is cooked it with tomatoes, big onion and some other cooking's stuff.
Korma Cooking Sauce
Bought this at Brunei. It's a delicious mild curry, a cooking style used between Delhi and Punjab. I've trying to search somewhere in Miri, but can't find it!! The ingredients for this korma is a blended coconut mixed up with authentic spices, and it makes your cooking mild and rich, aromatic, absolutely frankly delicious.
Simplest Chicken Korma
This is how my chicken looks like. Not all people know how to eat this kind of food. I put some extra tomatoes to make it a little bit sour...



No comments:
Post a Comment