Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuhan Pasti Sanggup / God Always Will



Kuatkanlah hatimu
Lewati setiap persoalan

Tuhan Yesus s'lalu menopangmu
Jangan berhenti harap padaNya

Tuhan pasti sanggup
TanganNya takkan terlambat 'tuk mengangkatmu

Tuhan masih sanggup
Percayalah, Dia tak tinggalkanmu

Kuatkanlah hatimu
Lewati setiap persoalan

Tuhan Yesus s'lalu menopangmu
Jangan berhenti harap padaNya

Tuhan pasti sanggup
TanganNya takkan terlambat 'tuk mengangkatmu

Tuhan masih sanggup
Percayalah, Dia tak tinggalkanmu


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In life, we make mistakes and sometime we will never want to learn how to forgive other.  But in God, He always forgive and help us in our way of life.  What ever it is or how sins you are, always believe that God will never leave you.  Says a little prayer and everything, bit by bit it will be fine. 

Luv,

YuNNa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.