Friday, September 11, 2009

One Moment of Emptiness


The time went by, my mind still danced on, dodging and doubling. As my eyes conveyed to my mind, without conscious effort, I knew the space that limited my action and the time required for its completion. My heart leaping in and out, and ever inflicting damage. And still my feeling, with grim confusing, toiled after me. And sooner or later, I would accomplised my purpose, get the grip that would win this 'battle'. But in the meantime, I accepted all the 'punishment' the other could deal me. My tufts of ears had become tessels, my neck and shoulders were slashed and my lips were cut and bleeding. This all from those lightning snaps that were beyond my foreseeing and guarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.