Monday, January 25, 2010

This is How Life Suppose to be

Hi peeps!! Now it's 12.33 midnite (morning?). A moment ago, I was thinking what shud I 'jot' down in here? hrmmm....there's nothing in my mind lately, seems life is getting better and same goes with my feeling. hehehe...busy buzzling with my Farmville & CafeWorld..my fav. 'stuff' in facebook!!! Well, I am happy and it's good to feel the life back...yep...I am hoping and wishing and hoping and wishing everything is jus good...

Few years back, I hurt myself when I fell, didn't I? I'm trying to pretend, but it won't work. Where did I injure myself? I tell you....inside, in the heart, it was bleeding...I wipe it away...the scar is still there but the feeling is gone...and I'm fine...Thank you

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is amaze and love is a riddle. I don't know where to go. I can't do it alone (I've tried) and I don't know why?

Slow it down make it stop or else my heart is going to pop 'cuz it's too much. Yeah, it's a lot to be something I'm not...

I'm a fool out of love 'cuz I just can't get enough. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is amaze and love is a riddle. I don't know where to go. I can't do it alone (I've tried) and I don't know why?

I'm just a 'little girl' lost in in the moment. I'm so scared but don't show it. I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down. I know, I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show. The sun is hot in the sky just like a giant spotlight. The people follow the sign and synchronize in time. It's a joke. Nobody knows they've got a ticket to that show.

Just enjoy the show

Slow it down make it stop or else my heart is going to pop 'cuz it's too much. Yeah, it's a lot to be something I'm not...



hehehe.....I like this song so much from Lenka. Nice song yep....'The Show'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.