Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Peace & Love No Harms

This photos was taken on Saturday afternoon, 02.01.10 @ Esplanade Miri. We spent our time so much wonderfully without thinking bout annoying things that happen around us...our life is not perfect but it just perfect in our own way, that is how mostly I feel 'bout my life...it's not that complete but it still good, when I'm hurt...it just hurt a 'little bit' (but inside..the impact is as big as volcano) and to recover myself I just need to understand the reason 'Why'... and I don't blame anyone, why should I blame you or me...coz my life and your life seems to turn to the way that we want at the first place so at the end of the day...we just have to keep our mouth shut and get our own life as normal as we can...simple in word but hard to do...yeah!! I know but 'No Regrets'...the word shows you more than you can say...


Peace to all.

Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.
- Sir Arthur Wing Pinero

Become each other's best friend

To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.
- Theophile Gantier

Life is slippery. We all need a loving hand to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.