Monday, February 08, 2010

The BreakDown

Being 'Wanted' is 'Stupidaz'

I was 'burnt' but never get 'killed'


My pride rebels at confusing and defeat. I feel that I might be able to think of my next step, and how I wish if I had more steps to follow. What is to be done? ... I knew that I was alone but I was not seeking any helps (because of this stubborness), and let me tell you that I only seeking time to think and make decision. And in this momentary pause (as I rename it), I grashed my thought, my mind and my heart. Well I got thru all that, but let me plunge again ... last time I feel something about reality but sadly it only my imagination, its playing round and round, all over again, like it will never stop, day-by-day, even time will never erased it. Now, I realize there is something wrong there, something is no good, and my imagination is just like a dream. I did 2 on that time without a hitch; Imagination & Dream.

So today, let me take my heart and continue my step, one by one but I walk on a straight road, like there is no turning back or looking back (it's not saying 'Bye-bye', coz I'm not going to die). Every steps in my life is just like endless chain (God holding the key and I just follow the direction, at the end of my step, there is a door, God will give me the key, and I just open it, and enter the room...the rest...I DON'T KNOW) method of talking will.

However, I know it's like a splendid aid to the injured mind broken down temporarily (the day I'm being pissed-off) through forgetfulness (or maybe forgiveness) and as such, it has been the means of resuscitating (like something that bringing back my soul that has been drowned in a mud or something...).




~~ The End ~~ (of the 'boring' session)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.