Still kneeling on the floor and pray for my soul
This colour that I'm hiding had not left my palm
But I felt as if it stuck in me again and again
I was trying to destroy it bit by bit
Destroy the small, soft and vulnerable
Then, suddenly I stop
It was not as if it was sweet
It is only the pain left inside
It is only the pain left inside
In a way I wish I could say 'I am sorry'
I wish I would turn back and tell you 'I am grateful'
The truth is I can't and I don't know how
There is no turning back in this life
I know I have told you how much 'I love you'
And I remember how you said 'I hate you'
This is untruthful to say that these things did not hurt
It flashed through my mind how awful it would be
To shrug it off as something which was unimportant
I got something to show you
My palm...the secret is still there
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment