Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rest in Peace for Elizabeth James

Last week I was hit to receive news from Kuching that my late aunt Alice is admitted at Kuching GH (ICU), we are planning to go to Kuching after we received the news but the next day itself, we received a call all the way from Kuching that telling us 'she's gone'.  The condition is very2 seriously weak.

She will be always remember by us as a great loving aunty.  On April 1st...it was a very sad day for whole of the families as finally we have to say 'Goodbye' to her and till now we still cannot believe that she's gone and we continue to grieve in our prayer.

I wish my very deep sympahies to my aunt Anne, Usuhau, Uncle Steward and my cousins...PB, Aaron & Boboy (whos saw her suffering at home till the end).  My sister KT, aunt Betty & Eda, uncle Lai, Benneth & Aloy (whos I know will miss her soo much), and then this come dearly to my grandma (whos lost her 3rd daughter).  As always what we pray for her soul to Rest in Peace

Always in Loving Memory


Elizabeth James
Born:  10 November 1957
Departed:  01 April 2010

And today, as we all think is the laughter, smile and most of all the memories of her and how we wanted so bad to be able to buy something to give her, something to bring her joy when she recover from the pain she went thru.  We sat in our life and I believe we had the obvious realization that there is nothing we could get her, as she is gone and then we realized all we could bring her is our love as we have been doing as much as we could every moment.  We have to know our love and support has helped, and we will continue to bring it in or out in our daily life.  Love and patient really hit us as bad as we can see, coz only these two things we take with us when we die...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.