Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hi peeps!  we meet again huh...hehehe. 

Being a mummy is the best feeling I ever had.  Its amazing even word can't explain.  Only the feeling is there yet your heart is forever glowing everytime you see your child growin-up infront of you.  From the day you giving birth until the end of time, the feeling of love is always there.  Mother's love is the greatest that you can get.  It's so pure and sincere. To be the greatest mummy on earth is all I want to give to my child...


Bitter are the tears of a child:  Sweeten them
Deep are the thoughts of a child:  Quiet them
Sharp is the grief of a child:  Take it from them
Soft is the heart of a child:  Do not harden it


"At work, you think of the children you have left at home.  At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished.  Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself.  Your heart is rent"


"I love people.  I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up"


Happy Mommy's Day to all mothers out there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.