Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hi peeps!!sorry it's quite long time didn't put anything in my blog...lazy feeling is playing around the corner of my life now.  What the hell is going on with myself...but don't worry after today I will try to update you some new or old story ok...

Hmmm....yesterday, I baked chocolate chip cookies, you can say tat's like Famous Amos cookies...so here we goes...

Sugar ~ Light Brown Sugar ~ Butter ~ Veg. Oil ~ Egg ~ Milk ~ Flour ~ Salt ~ Tartar ~ baking Soda ~ Vanilla ~ Walnut ~ Choc. Chip

Cream sugars, butter, oil, egg, milk, vanilla, flour, nuts & choc. chip

Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased


Cookies are light in color when done

Finally, Chocolate Chip Cookies ready to eat =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.