Sunday, September 12, 2010

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it

Sometimes there are things in our life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we really need. And sometimes saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you'll ever have to do, but sometimes it's saying 'hello again' that breaks you down and makes you the most vulnerable person you'll ever know. Sometimes change is too much to bear, but most of the time change is the only thing saving your life.



It's hard to accept, but I can't change the past. I can't go back and manipulate things to the way I wanted them to happen. Because life'd be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But I can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about life. Yes, I will make mistakes. And yes, I will have bad days - but as long as I let the past go, I'll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of me. Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day I will learn something so that I keep growing to be a better person. Life is like a rope, twined in all its complexities and yet weaved into one marvelous stream that I have the chance I use something amazing from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.