There 3 things that I will mention in my blog today:
#1. I start we my new white furniture. Before, I usually bought a 'wooden brown selected Jati', and I don't know why I've changed my mind a little bit to white. I know it is not easy to take care of a white furniture but hey, almost every morning I will 'clean-clean' the surface. Ehehe...I feel so excited with this 2 new furniture of mind. =)
#2. This is the 'newest' kitten of mind. I call her Smurfy, may she's a little bit white. This is a Siamese mix with local cat. I like the blue eyes and she is adorable cute little kitten. Forgot to mention that she have 3 more sibling. I will take their pictures at another day.
#3. Last but not least. My little Google. She just came back from Kampung with my in-law. How I miss her so much and her talkative environment around me. I took her picture with white 'object' in the house. This is the real white roses. Nice isn't .. my little adorable Google....
Ok..going to take off from blogging and will meet again soon with more story to be updated.....




No comments:
Post a Comment