End of November Coming for December
Hi peeps!!
Its been a while I haven't update my blog. Sorry because I've made my blog invisible for those of you, who always visiting my blog. Recently, I've been thinking about what mistake I've made from my past. I know past is past and it will never come back, but I still believe that the future is always for tomorrow.
Hmm...life is quite busy now a days. Further my studies; doing so many assignment, attending classes and doing class presentation. December is coming, bundle-up with own revision as the final exam is around the corner. I wondering, I start my semester middle of September, then the final exam is in December. I still keep on thinking, the time is really-really short to cover all the syllabus. I'm taking 3 subjects for this semester, Introduction to Psychology, English for Oral Communication and Learning Skills for Open and Distance Learners. I remember doing the assignment for these 3 subjects, all of em required to be completed within a month with at least 2500 words. Wow!! sometimes I feel its ridiculous but in other part, it teach me how to manage my time and this is what I need to be prepared as a partime student. Finally and luckily, I've submitted all of them before the due date occur, done with my class presentation and oral test (MUET).
See you again because I need to get back with my office's work. Half way for my PMP, next week will have interviewed with my boss....daaa!! =b

No comments:
Post a Comment