Sunday, December 18, 2011

Late Night Thinker



oooOOooo it's almost 1 o'clock in the morning.  I'm still sitting infront of my desktop and thinking about...nothing at all.  Tomorrow I have exam, my second paper, drinking 2 cup of coffee to make my eyes widely open!!

Nothing much happen in my life,  my life's macam graph 'mendatar'.  I remember once, one of my fren said that 'I sik suka havoc2' uhuhuhu....last time I never think of anything about what that person said eventhought I know that person 'sindir' my life la kan....I accept it without regret.  But now, when I think about it again, helooooo...it's up to people bha what they want to do with their own life.  Havoc or not, they didn't give you a damn shit about it kan, so why must you sindir people like that.

Once people said that you are too emotional...what will you do?  My answer is simple...it's your feeling....showing your sad feeling is good to release your stress.  Sometimes in life, you have to be the real you, be as what you are and live your life sincerely.  Be a realistic kind of person and avoid being the hypocrite.   One word to make it together...."stay-strong"!!

Well, gotta go....gudnite peeps and sweet dream, don't think too much about me...ehehe (perasan la me =b) daaaaa....


luv YuNNa...muahhhsssZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.