Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Part 1: Gunung Mulu World Heritage Area - Miri

July 17, I have arrived at Mulu airport. Flight from Miri at 10.25am, journey takes about 30mins.

Rainforest Discovery Walk



Welcome to Taman Negara Gunung Mulu National Park

3km timber plankwalk



This is where you have to register for

Glass signboard at the Park

One of the river at Mulu National Park

Signboard at the park

Our tourguide Mr. Jerry gives a little explanation about the caves and our journey through the forest. The group is only limited to 20 people.

Start our footsteps

The Forester. One of the owner of this forest.

Giant Elephant Ear or Colocasia Gigantea

Way to Mount Mulu

The stream. Even the colour is yelloish, but its beautiful

Everyone is excited

There are human bones that may be hundreds of years old

Superb beautiful greenish

One of the forester

This is on the top of the caves

For part 2, we will discover the caves (Lang & Deer Caves).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.