Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pandan Butter Cake

Hi peeps! My first baking for this month, let me introduce u...1 2 3 erm...Pandan Butter Cake...pics taken using my hp, huh!!!...well wateve!!here we goes:

250 gm butter ~ 200 gm sugar ~ 300 gm flour ~ 200 ml coconut milk ~
6 nos eggs ~ 1 tbsp kaya ~ 3 tabsp milk powder ~ 1 tsp baking powder ~ 1/4 tsp salt ~ 1 tsp pandan paste ~ a drop of green colouring


Cream butter & sugar till creamy, add in kaya

Add in egg one at a time & make sure its properly mixed b4 adding in another egg.

Pour in coconut milk & salt slowly and if it cuddles, put in some flour. Then, add in pandan paste & some green colouring (just a drop). Later, pour in flour, milk powder & baking powder.

Lastly, pour into tray & bake at 175c (depends on ur oven) for about 60 mins. or less (u shud always check ur cake!!)


U can put some red & green cherry on the top of ur cake, tis is an additional ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.