Thursday, November 26, 2009

What 26 November means to me?

My birthday!!! I took tis pictures of my little gal tis morning, where she picked sum orchid from our garden...so sweet and for my hub and frenz who wishing me on my birthday, 'Thank You So Much" and "A bunch of Kisses"



The Gift of Silence


There's a gift that I can give to others
That almost never occurs to me to give
The Gift of Silence

Thru silence
I am learning things I never heard before
Silence is a gift we rarely remember to bring


**********


Sumthing almost true


I'm always on a quest for meaning and wisdom
I'm attracted to the higher reaches of knowledge, like religion and philosophy

I'm a great 'traveller', wether of the mind of the world
But I believe to travel hopefully is better than to arrive
I would rather learn on my own, through travel and experience
I follow the rule if I have been successful in some one thing
There is no reason whatever that I must follow it through life

I have free and independent spirit and don't like to be confined
I can also tolerant and my social circle...
Includes people from different background, cultures and walks of life

In a relationship...
It's important for me to have my space
However, should I become involved in a relationship...
I make it as enjoyable and as much fun as possible
Normally, I am very gregarious
But I will be glad to find the time for that special relationship

And by nature I'm optimistic and cheerful
And I am very direct and will say what I think, although I mean well

To have an open minded and intellectural curiosity means...
That I am willing to learn about other people in effort to understand them...
While being trusting and open

Above all, I am, however, inclined to extremes in all things
And make sudden decision or change my minds rapidly
For which I know I may regrets
But I am too proud knowledge my error

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.