
There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there...

Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is...

Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings..

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on...

Cherish your yesterdays and dream your tomorrows, but most importantly, don't forget to live you today's...


Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much...

In my life, I meet people. Some I never think about again. Some, I wonder what happened to them. There are some that I wonder if they ever think about me. And then there are some I wish I never had to think about again. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment