Monday, March 15, 2010

Sumtimes I Wonder...


Being myself in the world where I can be anything


Hi peeps!! let me ask you a tiny-winy question...'Do I need to lie here?'

I got this feeling, that I wanna talk bout what do you think of me...Let me start it this way;

There is one moment in my life, where I suddenly think 'bout what people thot of me? Before I 'introduce' myself as a little-bit 'bout myself and above all gud and bad things, I know very well that I am not gud enough to be found neither that I am not perfect enough to be known. I am just me, its like 'I say what I feel and I feel as what I've said'. Back to the past, there is one time, I've been forced into disputes...this happened during a quater of my life, there have been constant attempts to brow-beat me and break my spirit and sweap away my soul and it bring me sumthing that I will learn to say 'I am used to it'.

And talk 'bout my brain, I'm just enough well-educated even if life has made me ungentle. And yet, I know very well that I do not pretend to be what I am not. I only know as much and more perhaps than you but I have had a harsh upbringing about which you know nothing at all.

Sorry, if this is too messy to be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.