Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tinggal Kenangan / Only Memories



Pernah ada rasa cinta antara kita
Kini tinggal kenangan
Ingin kulupakan semua tentang dirimu
Namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
Oh bintangku

Jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
Disini aku merindukan dirimu
Kini kucuba mencari penggantimu
Namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
Oh kekasih

*** *** *** *** *** ***

There was a love between us
But now, it's only a living memories
I only want to erase all about you
But it will not be like you again
You are my star

Now you're gone leaving me all alone
Here I'm still missing you
I try to find another you
But it's so different from you
You are my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.