Thursday, June 24, 2010

Apples and Wine


Hi peeps!! we meet again.  Just back from work, wat a very buzz office's life.  So many documentation to be completed as the due date is around the corner.  Huh!! tiring is the word for this month.  The accreditation for all the programmes will never come to the end as it was jus like 'to be continued'.

Lets us come to the point for today, I've received email from my fren.  When I read it and I was thinking 'How bout I just put it up in my blog?' hmmmm....it's about an apples and a wine.  Quite a very nice story to be told all over the 'world' and I've gathered sum pictures of it to make it more and more beautiful theme.

1st of all let us look at the pictures and then you will read the story at the end of the pictures.  Here we goes peeps...ooomyyy...apples is soooo delicious!!!


Women are like apples on trees.  The best ones are at the top of the tree.  Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.  Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.



The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.  They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.



Now men ... men are like a fine wine.  They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.