Sunday, June 20, 2010

Simple Word Big Mistakes


As I write, my own view and my own feeling.  I have said in word, in action and thru my smile, I guess it seems to flow from it.  All the active part of my life is occurred in a sort happiness.  I used to feel they were arbitrary acts which in some way out of control.  But now, with a feeling of waste and regret for opportunities missed, I begin to question this.  I doubt wether any action, above a certain level, is ever wholly dishonest?  I question now whether the personality is manufactured by the vision of others?  The personality hangs together.  It is one and indivisible.  You saw in me a kind human being.  And you are right.  You saw what was there but the truth is I will not always be as perfect as you think I am.  I am just as simple as you see even sumtimes life push me too hard, people taking advantage on me and killing me within.  I am no different from others who's been pissed-off by others, today you 'kill' me...tomorrow I will 'live'


******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.