Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever
I'm sorry for all the meant things I might have said or done, for all the things I did or didn't do. And if I ever ignored you, if I ever made you feel bad or put you down, if I ever thought I was better than you and for every mistakes I've ever done...
If there is any way for me to get to you again, I will take the chances without any second thought. I will love you more as my feeling growing faithful for you. If I can turn back the time and get all my past back, I will never let you down as what I've did. For me, if I can only be myself again, to fall in love and being in love, all my feeling for you will never be erased. We met with a beautiful smile and we made a promise to each other that no matter what happen, we always be together. But at some reasons we've broken the promises and it really in pain for both of us to keep the memory alive again. And today, as I sit here thinking the scar you've giving me, deep inside me, I'm really hurt and for this I am regret, til my heart is broken into pieces even there is nothing left inside to make me love you back...
Sometimes, thru my journey in life I am so afraid of crossing the road. I might get hit and I will not be able to stand-up strong again. But when I look at the sunrise there is a courage in me to get on with my life even it is imperfect. But by watching the sunset remind me of the brighten stars at night, the moon shining showing me when the night is falling the day will show-up. The day is the time for me to forget all about you but somehow the memory of you remains deep inside my broken heart...
I am writing this because what if tomorrow never comes? What if tomorrow you will never see me again, what if I never get a chance to say 'Good-bye' to you or give you a big hug that I really wanted too. And what if I never get to say 'Thank you' and above all this I would like to say...
'A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried'

No comments:
Post a Comment