Hi peeps!! let me introduce you my bf Mr. Thomas. Cute kannnn.....the most hensem cat I ever met. Thomas is so adorable, I bagi makan whiskes la...what else can you feed to a beautiful cat like this. Renungan matanya yang tajam, sungguh menyusuk kalbu kepada sesiapa yang memandang. Oyeahhh!! he like to stay home, seldom you see him merayau2...sumtime I thot that he's kinna 'gay'...hmmm coz he tak berminat dgn kucing betina tauuu...but wondering...if 'gay' sure he like kucing jantan kan...but...tak juga dia interested....orrr maybe he memang takda perasaan untuk bercouple...ehehe..I love you Thomas the pussy cat!!
But the time I took this picture, he's kinna marah tau...maybe I'm holding him terlalu kuat. Biasala ganasla katakan, then again, this is my first time holding a cat and take picture of it. Actually, 'yuckkk' but he's kinna cute 'yuckk' buang ketepi la....because my house compartment is boleh la dikatakan luas sikit so he usually lying or resting everywhere around the house...tidurnya begitu nyeyak sekali....=b
Me & Thomas The Pussy Cat


No comments:
Post a Comment