This photo will be called 'Environment Friendly' aka 'Mesra Alam'
Hi peeps!! we meet again....last few days I've posted about Thomas the pussycat. Andddd today I've a really2 great day (even I got alot of work that need to be completed, goshh!! my minutes?? have to complete it by this Friday), like everyday is a gud day for me...ehehe!! Well, what will you tell bout life? Everything about life is sumthing that you can't explain with words or cannot be explained!! Life is unforgetable just like the memory that will remains forever in the heart.
Today, I've deleted some people in my facebook. Not that I hate them or what so everrr. It just that, I think, what for I keep them inside my profile if they seldom communicate with me, even when you write 1 comment, they will never reply you back or even say 'thank you'...plsss!! and when you greet them in the chat box...they will never try to be frenly with you...and then 'duhhh' what kind of person is this? ooor 'helllooo' if I greet you in the chatbox...it doesn't mean that I like you. Hye!! grow-up ok!!
Haiya...when you trying to be nice to people also...people will think negatively. This type of people should be marked as 'Brain Damage'. To tell you the truth that I'm one kind of person who are really2 'mesra alam' aka 'environment frenly'..so please don't think I have a feeling if I talk nice or when sumtime I will get concern on you...I am frenly but I'm not the type of person that easily falling in love to anyone...oh please-lah...I don't know why sum people will always think negatively over me...
You have your life and I have mine...So we live our own life as what we want it to be!!

No comments:
Post a Comment