
1. My Guy-Q?
He is roaming in reality. I am the person who is so particular about words, I can write a dictionary for every words you have said to me, only I think what is important and the rest is history!
He is roaming in reality. I am the person who is so particular about words, I can write a dictionary for every words you have said to me, only I think what is important and the rest is history!
2. What “guy qualities” do it for me?
I picked Mr. Sensitive! He’s about as comfortable and friendly as an old pair of Levi’s jeans and will more than likely never break my heart.
I picked Mr. Sensitive! He’s about as comfortable and friendly as an old pair of Levi’s jeans and will more than likely never break my heart.
3. Do I Know How To Flirt?
I am charming with caution. I guess, my motto is ‘I’ll let him know I’m interested, but I won’t throw myself at him’, hell No!! Well, being nice is nice but I hope some people will not misinterpret my just-plain-friendliness.
I am charming with caution. I guess, my motto is ‘I’ll let him know I’m interested, but I won’t throw myself at him’, hell No!! Well, being nice is nice but I hope some people will not misinterpret my just-plain-friendliness.
4. Are my looks helping me?
I think I know how to look slammin’ without going over the top. I hope people will appreciate my simple style and classy ways. For some people, they go for someone who know how to look good without living in front of the mirror.
I think I know how to look slammin’ without going over the top. I hope people will appreciate my simple style and classy ways. For some people, they go for someone who know how to look good without living in front of the mirror.
5. Am I too man-crazy?
Not interested. Most likely, I have a wide variety of interests, which I think it should be considered as healthy.
Not interested. Most likely, I have a wide variety of interests, which I think it should be considered as healthy.
6. Am I a babe?
Yes I am. Why? I am very appealing to a man and have a great inner beauty and strength as well as physical attractiveness. I take pride in my appearance and like a man who appreciates it! I like being accepted as a person rather than a sex symbol and I like a man who is intelligent as well as good looking.
Yes I am. Why? I am very appealing to a man and have a great inner beauty and strength as well as physical attractiveness. I take pride in my appearance and like a man who appreciates it! I like being accepted as a person rather than a sex symbol and I like a man who is intelligent as well as good looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment