
In life we have some best pictures of ourselves. We took it during some occasion that given us such a wonderful memory. Time past by but the memory remains forever. Good or bad memory it will never leave our life, it will never fade away by times. Yes, it’s true ‘What is past is past, time will never make it come back’ but ‘Memory is still a memory, it will remains forever in the heart’. I just sat in my room, and my mind start thinking, what have I done with my life lately? I was so desperate to looking into something again, but it was suddenly gone. Before, I wish that it will turn back like before and I do something that might just take a minute to build it up again. I left it to how I was feeling and bcoz of this I always thought relationships were about feelings of appreciating each other. But it was not, it is sophisticated. And it got worse and worse. Finally, I decided to leave it as it is and I was going to make sure I treated it like it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment