Sunday, March 01, 2009

Proton MPV Exora



First PROTON MPV will be named as PROTON EXORA. The name Exora is a derived from a flower call Ixora, this flower is commonly see in most bushes or shrubbery around the country. Ixora is a genus fromt he family Rubiaceae and is a tropical plant. In Malay, they call as Jarum and common English names are West Indian Jasmine, Jungle flame, Jungle geranium.



The price for Exora is RM72K (Exora ML (A/T) (Tentative) and RM76K (Exora HL (A/T) (Tentative) both with an automatic transmission, excluding accessories, road tax and insurance. Available in 5 colours; Genetic Silver, Tranquility Black, Blue Haze, Pyrite Brown and Gaia Blue. It will feature a maximum of 2 airbags for safety purposes. The 7 seater will have 15 inch tyres as a standard fit, with either automatic or manual transmissions. Engine will be 1.6 litre CamPro that is currently fitted into Gen-2. Does she looks gorgeous from the outside?, specially this white colour!

Steering Audio Switches. The switch stations or play CD's without fingers leaving the steering wheel. The redline of 7,000rpm for the RPM meter and 2 displays below each meter. Left - a digital fuel meter and digital temp meter as well as various other multi-info reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.