Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Written Heart

Heart Beat

Every time I wrote something on a paper, my heart start beating and the voice who are inside of me, keep asking ‘Are you sure’. What I know is, I want to write something that show how I feel. Then later again, I hold my face up in front of a mirror and spells ‘Help’ perfectly with my lips. Coz I know some people will think of certain that the words is a fake, for them it wouldn’t have been written in a manner in which it’s suppose to be. I understand but this is me, I express my feeling in every words that I think I have put it as a ‘perfectly in manner’. Every word must be some reason why that word was written. I can write anything I want it to be, but I will not locked in to past hurts and memories. Not if I don’t want it to be, I put my mind a little bit lower and talk to myself about all the things that are good about me. What make me do this is, I think I don’t have to wait for the right time or for the right person to come along and teach me how to think. At the same time, I will let some people to say anything as negative about me as I say all day in my heads, 'They have the right to do so!". But I would defend myself for every second of my life and I'll fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.