Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Smacker Downer

I’m a fan of WWE. I got my favorite wrestlers and will never miss their action on the ring. Watching wrestling make me feel so excited till I forget my problem. And it released me from stress.


The Undertaker - Here Come The Pain
Mark William Calaway, better known by his ring name The Undertaker. Born 24.03.1965, Houston, Texas. H: 6' 10.5" W: 299Ibs. He has contrasting gimmick, Deadman and the American Bad Ass.


John Cena - You Can't See Me
John Felix Anthony Cena, better known by his ring name John Cena. Born 23.04.1977, West Newbury Massachusetts. H: 6' 1" W: 240 Ibs. A World Heavyweight Champion and has released the rap album 'You Can't See Me', which debuted at #15 on the US Billboard 200 chart. He also starred in the movie The Marine.

Goshh....He look cute without his mask

Rey Mysterio - 619
Oscar Gutierrex, better known by his ring name Rey Mysterio Jr. Born 11.12.1974, San Diego California. H: 5' 6" W: 156 Ibs. A Maxican American. Famous for having a high flying style and the most skilful wrestler in WWE.


Goldberg - Believe The Hype
William Scott Goldberg, better known by his ring name Bill Goldberg. Recently seldom seeing him in the wrestling world. I've watched one of his movie 'The Longest Yard' where he starred as Battle with Adam Sandler. I really love the movie so much, even it will never boring me after watching 5 times a day (hehehehe). This movie features inmate at a prison who play American football againts their guard.






Well by 'huk' o by 'cruk' they are my very favorite wrestlers in WWE.

2 comments:

  1. im the fan of Goldberg and John cena...
    wish i have muscle like that hehehehe
    My famili luv to watch westling WWE we never miss to buy latest DVD....

    ReplyDelete

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.