Sunday, February 08, 2009

Eylea Cupcake

My little girl keep requesting me to make cupcake (she saw in the book). So I just give it a try (to be considered as my first cupcake). So, during my baking 'session' (wasehh!!!) she watching me and after all been done, she's helping me put some 'sugar rice' on the top of the muffin and she did it very well. See below please;

Have a bite, have a cupcake

Ready to serve

Before baking

Crumpy Cheesecake
I forgot to post it last week. This normally known as the 'Crump Cheesecake' I baked last Sunday. And it's delicious too coz everybody like it very much.

Crumpy Cheesecake

Cheese and custor sugar

The crumper digestive





1 comment:

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.