Fuhhh....this is interesting! Nek tok bole tak org nemu adik bradik starbucks kat jalan nuju bekenu. Sapa2 nok gian dgn kopi starbucks time nuju rah Kuching ya, bole la cari kede tok. Really, the standard of living is really upgraded la.
HaZeL Is An Angel Who Walked The Beat. Some People Dream Of Angels But I Held One In My Arms. The Endless Story of My VirTuaL World ~ iamcys
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die
This is my wish for you:
Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.
Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.



Is the price charged the same as Starbucks? Ada Caramel Latte? :-P
ReplyDeletethe price is as 80% discount..hihii..n every1 can go. no latte only kopi 'o' kaw2 n yg seangkatan dgnnya...cheesecake ganti with local buncake...hehehe!
ReplyDeletehahah kris lawak juak.. ehh kenak masa on the way kita gi kuching riya sikda pun nampak kedey tok?? bahaya kedey sebelah nya ya....
ReplyDeleteowh...masa kta pg riya kan wktu mlm, ney nampak, sampe serian baru pagi..hihi..lgipun ya kawasan kpg g...klak la kta cari tyme pg bekenu..hav a cup of teaC kaw2..hahaha
ReplyDelete