Sunday, February 01, 2009

One of Those Day

I still keep some of those day pictures, keep it as a memory that will never fade away by times and will remains in the heart. Had I suddenly become a person who are remembered by the memory? No. One of few things I have learned over the times as a person who given some memory to some people is unpreciated by them. I am a giver and I have my self-respect. For me happiness is already present during the giving coz it is created by the giving.
Past is past, it will never come back but memory is still a memory.

Final year with our lecturer Mdm. Pauline Jau

My roomate after church

Before jungle tracking

Before hiking for Gunung Santubong

After theatre night

Before theatre night

At Pantai Damai

Birthday celebration at Tanjung

With colleagues at CH William

With teachers and friends

After school

Class visit at Rihga Royal

The book lover

Class visit at Holiday Inn














































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.