Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Love

I have my own opinion on what is my Own Perfect World would be. I don’t put any ‘race’, ‘religion’, 'belief' or ‘class’ distinctions in friendship coz what I know is 'God is One'. We all have same similar dreams, aspirations, hopes and target in life. I love my Life!!

Everyday, in the office (this is among my colleagues), we talk, discuss and find out to solve the problem and find the solution, this is called teamwork, and it’s perfect. Having a good colleagues or friends, chit chat during breakfast or even tea break at the cafeteria or sometimes walk together buy lunch pack, this is also consider as teamwork! It’s also perfect! I love my Colleagues!

I have a limited time to hang-around with friends. This means, my right to do so is restricted by some elements and these elements bring me to think twice before making any decisions, I couldn’t scream to their face and start saying ‘I don’t want to do that, I’m disagree and blablabla’. The good explanation will be a good way in dealing conflict in some relationship. And so by right, people have to agree with it. I am not living by myself and so do you. But some people will never understand, why someone will say ‘no’!! I love my Friends!!

I respect those who practice their beliefs as long as they not physically injure other people against their will. But for those who persist in being and teaching evil, at the end of the day when thing went wrong, don’t blame anyone if they permanently ‘removed’ you from their life. They have the right to do so to protect their life being harm. I love the Believer!!

I willing to step forward and lend a hand to some people who are in need. Coz this bring me to think, 'why not', we live in community of peace and harmony. Anyhow, I always put on some border in helping someone. I won’t help people who are lazy. There will be no tolerance for social laziness. Coz wake-up people!! We must all work to eat, to have a good life. Not just sitting there without doing nothing and waiting for someone give you a free gift! Yet, there are no words as a ‘free gift’. Come to this 'gift' thing, what would you feel if the gift that you gave to your bf, after broke-up, he give it to his new gf? I think the guy who did this is 'a guy with no feeling' and taking you as an advantage. Why am I saying this? Coz he has no brain!! But does he care about your feeling? Ermm...I dun think so, what you have to do is just let him be him. (this happen to 1 of my fren)..if this thing happen to me?? You guess, what will I do? I will ask Why, coz I have my right to ask and from the answer I will know what come from him is BULLSHIT!! and lelaki seperti ini patut DILUPAKAN!! kalau boleh DILUPUSKAN dari ingatan. Coz YOU ARE STILL ALIVE BUT HE ALREADY MAKE YOU LIKE A DEAD PERSON!!! Fight to forget someone who hurt your feeling is better than good. I love the Fighter!!

To love and being love. When I fall in love with someone, there is no doubt for me to love him forever. Love is something sweet that will bring you happiness in your heart. Love is not hate or you always think about how bad he treats you! Why must you love someone if there is only grief and misery? Everyday you have to suffer because of him. If he had somebody else who have replaced your place, this is the right moment for you to stop thinking about him, stop dreaming about him, what will you get if you still doing all that? After all he just keeps acting like you are nothing. And stop calling him! That is the right thing to do. Think only when the time he treat you bad and don't forget to mention that he gave your 'gift' to his new gf. I love the Lover!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.