Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kuih Makmur

Hari tok boring2 kat umah, tepikir mok molah kuih. So keluar kejap beli bahan molah kuih, if lambat kede tutup, besalah dak cina tok mok nyambut chinese new year, gagola tek prepare pake family gathering. ops!lupak, nyempat juak yinggah kat tempat facial tek, aduhh...harga pun nait!!..tpaksa nunggu next saturday. ermm...bahan2 pake molah kuih tok tek, xla mahal gilak, xkesahla mahal ka murah ka, pake barang makan, xbagus juak bekirakan?

Flour and peanut into mixer

Form dough into balls

Place balls on baking tray

Coat it with sifted icing sugar

Ready to eat

Bahan2 nok dibeli ya tek; Ghee, kacang, icing sugar (telur, tepung gandum dha da dirumah - memang dha preapare kat umah, besalah tukang baking)...hihihi...senang ada juak molah, if gik juak xreti ya, nang dungu la ya...(guro jak bha) =b











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.