Monday, January 12, 2009

Crossing the Rain

Today I've drove my car to the nearby shop, just to buy some food for my lunch (coz my tummy is heavily quacking!! duh). And surprisingly this is the first time in my life I have to drive in a heavy rain, which I've to turn my wiper to full swing. It's a wet road, so I have to drive 60kmj (is it considering slow??).

I got 1 poem for the rainy day:

The tears from the sky
Falling down to earth
Showering the earth
Showing the heaven



This fenomena usually known as the North East Monsoon, it usually occurs between Nov to Feb, bringing up a heavy rainfall. The annual rainfall varies between 330cm to 460cm for the greater part of the country.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.