Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Prayer


Dear Lord

Thank you for all your prayer for all these years. Thank you for listening as I pray asking for a good life as a Christian.

I have lost my mum when I was 2. Then again, I lost my father when I was 25. I seldom pray for them, but please tell them that I always love and miss them a lot. And they are always in my thought. Please pray for their soul.

I have a little girl name Catheneylea Harveynea, she is almost 3 years old. Please help me to be a good mother as well as a good wife and a good family member to other.

I have friends, good friends that I have known for several years. Having them as part of my life is a great treasure. They are just like a million of tiny stars in the sky when the dark night fall the world. When I am down, the first person I look to comfort my feeling is them, they are always there for me, no matter what the situation is. They are the best I have in my life.

For the people who have I done wrong, I feel sorry and you know as well as I know, everyone in this world make mistakes and nobody is perfect. Being somebody is being yourself and being anybody is being somebody else.

As the time pass me by, some of the days giving me so much pain and grief. I know I have left You once, once in my life but in certain part of me, I forgotten about how much You feel the pain when looking at me. I am bad as bad as someone will describe me. I admit my mistakes and my wrong-doing. But Lord, I never take someone for granted, I never forget where I come from and I always remember where ever I go, there is You. I always forgive people as what You taught us.

Lord,

Please guide me thru my journey on this earth. When the time for me to go and left everyone behind, do not look at my sins but please look inside my heart. I know You will find regret and sorrow.

Friends and beloved one,

If one day I’m gone, don’t cry for me because I am good, just remember the memory that we have shared. Being together is just for a while, it will not take ‘forever’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.