Friday, January 23, 2009

Live with it!!

And I dun have any idea to write something else. Ermm say wat...I think everyday I live with it, especially my Hp, he's the time saver =b

Adidas

Still new!! I rush into the sport center shop (Mall) with my kazen jus to grabe this pair of adidas! price?? no need to know la!!! worth it! hahaha..i havent wear it yet, sayanggg oooo!! maybe because of the weather too, rainy-rainy, anyway will wear it during summer n hothot day!! for casual wear, i'm not into high-heels, not that confortable and too much of ladies style, erkkk!

Lv (got some more...addicted lol!), this is just part of it. Bought from KL hihihi...gila suda bha saya!!! but everytime i look at em, they make me sooo happy cam i lupak everything that is a bit nonsense!!

Hahaha...this is my favrite stuff...The Hp Mini 1001TU...hihihi...u will never know what tis tiny winy thing can do for you. can bring it anywhere, anyplace n anytime. very the ringan also!! Wifi? Wireless? Yes!! My travelling pack!! The saverm!! =b

Acer Aspire 1200 - the first laptop i have. i love him very2 much, until today i still using it. He have MB125 (kinna small) but he's the one where i spend my time with =b
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.