This is few years back, how I live my life and how I arranged myself.
I remember while I’m waiting for my SPM result, my first job is as a salesgirl. Then I continued my study at 1 of the school in Miri (no need to mention where, u know after completed form 5, where you will dumb urself). 2 years later, I worked again while waiting for my result for the 3rd time, as a draftsperson with CH William, sketch some house plan (against my qualification lol). Resign. Worked at cyber café, hmmm…free chatting bha!!. While having this free chatting, I’m applying to further my study, received an offer letter, requesting me to mendaftar, so I went to mendaftar as a new student. I met new people, new friends and new faces.
First day on campus, I already met a good friend, her name is Alice (a soft-spoken person), ibanese from Saratok and not to mention also, she will become 1 of my coursemate. 1st year study, I got lot of close friends. I’m joining theatre night and we won 1st place (can’t remember the name of the drama), this is the best moment I ever had in my life. Completed my study after 3 years struggle with assignments, classes, campus activities and most of all final year project paper. As a student, its doing great!
Went back to Miri, resting for 2 weeks. At this time, I’ve not graduate yet, (ermm…graduate mean after you receive your result from the university and receive ‘BORANG KONVOKESYEN’, then you will become ‘Graduan’). Unfortunately, I am not the person who just want to sit down without doing nothing, so I start hunting for a job, attend an interview, finally I worked with Shipping company for 3 years as a ISM Assistant. ISM stand for International Safety Management. Later, get tired of dealing with crew, boat and safety. Then I got an offered from one of the Private Education Sector (the place that I’m working now), I work as a Planning Assist., hmm…if I'm moving to Kuching maybe I will be working with Swimburn, who knows what happen next right?=)
I got some few pictures that left me so much wonderful memory to be remembered in life.

Gals on the block

First day in class
Best roomates

The students

Final Year with the Sabahan
Dimana ada aku disitu ada dia
Dimana ada dia disitu ada aku
Damai Beach
Jungle Tracking
Melissa's Birthday
On the Top of Santubong
Damai Beach
Theatre Night with Melissa
After class with Linda
Final Year Students
Santai Damai
We are the Champion for Theatre Night
On show
Anak-anak masa depan yang cemerlangAnd now I realise I’m the type of person who know how to workworkwork. Well, as far as I concern about myself, I m not into night-life, clubbing, smoking, alcoholic. I dunno, I guess this is the way I am, I am not anti-social but I just not into it. But, I still respect those who are actived in night-life, they have ‘telinga tebal’, what does it mean by ‘telinga tebal’? Dapat menerima music yang bergema as loud as you can hear from outside the club…hahaha..good for you huh!!...after all, everybody got their own life to live and the happiness is in our hand itself.



No comments:
Post a Comment