Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Matahariku

I have heard this song so many times, nice song and lot of meaning behind the words. Guess it’s about a lady who fall in love with this guy, maybe the guy start it first to make this lady fall in love with him. First this lady doesn’t really have any feeling towards this guy, coz she already got someone else. But this guy keep on pushing her even he himself know that she got someone to love. Because of maybe of sympathy, she suddenly met this guy and they date quite sometimes. But at the end of the day, someone know about their relationship, so they start to end all the feelings, but in secret this lady still have feeling towards this guy, a very deep feeling (I guess so =)). The lady become so frustrated, anger and sad. All the feeling mixed together, without any doubt this lady saying ‘goodbye’ (I guess goodbye doesn’t mean forever..huh). This guy who start the relationship just left the lady without any sorry or bad feeling. So this guy got new women in his life without knowing how hurt she was when she heard about it. The words that hurt this lady so much is when he said ‘wake-up k’ (hihihi…guess so)..hrmmm for me…why at the end of the day, you are the one who start something then you ask someone else to ‘wake-up’ ? hmmm…well, back to the story, then for quite sometimes this lady start to realize, that this guy only take advantage on her so from that moment the ‘door of her heart is closed' and she just let the guy do what he think better for him..

So that is the synopsis I make on the song, here is the song:





tertutup sudah pintu, pintu hatiku
yang pernah dibuka waktu, hanya untukmu
kini kau pergi dari hidupku
ku harus relakanmu walau aku tak mau
berjuta warna pelangi di dalam hati
sejenak luluh bergeming menjauh pergi
tak ada lagi cahaya suci
semua nada beranjak, aku terdiam sepi
dengarlah matahariku suara tangisanku
ku bersedih karna panah cinta menusuk jantungku
ucapkan matahariku puisi tentang hidupku
tentangku yang tak mampu melakukan waktu
dengarkanlah kau matahariku
dengarlah matahariku suara tangisanku
ku bersedih karna panah cinta menusuk jantungku

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.