Friday, January 23, 2009

When The Dawn Is There

As I drove back from work this afternoon, I managed to take some photos and it suddenly make me breathe in a beauty around me, the beauty and riches of being alive. It is His gift and my blessing to live, to experience, to feel and to fullfil.
And I remember the day I woke up and realized I no longer cared, no longer cared about him or who he was seeing or what he was doing, it just didn't matter anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.