A day to day basis - this translates to a need for freedom of seeking, intolerance for constraints and habit (tabiat). Being a woman is a Mutable Fire Sign, this mean women are not only creative and innovative (you have to agree with this) but they are also highly flexible and adaptable to change, in fact, we as a women love changes in any way that will take us to see the beauty of ourself and see it as an exciting challenge. I got few troubles that I have made in my life lately, but to be regret of it, it is not really in my mind. What I really thought of myself is ‘it challenges me a lot’ and I know where is the stage that I have to stop and where is my weaknesses. But so far, I’ve discovered it as an inner beauty of a life and I am ready for the next adventure, and as for now on I always bring my travel light along with me.But when it comes to the beauty routine, I don’t really need a complete cosmetic, where I think the normal style is where you fit it in your backpack, handbeg or coat pocket. All I need is a light face cream and lip balm to protect me from any elements and perhaps a personalized some cute perfume to keep me fresh during the day.
Above all this, beauty actually comes from spontaneous, open mind, the endless ideas and the intelligent sense of humor. What most beautiful when being a women is when you grab life with both of your hands. Our spirit flush with a vibrant life force that shines through and invigorates those around us. Being more patient in living is the best way to avoid winkles too!
No comments:
Post a Comment