Friday, February 20, 2009

Let My Words Stand

Born to be a selfer

Thru years, I had tried to give myself a personality, being me, have my own image without duplicating others. It was something I had tried more than once before and waited for response in the eyes of others. But now, I have already found myself, the truly me and my ambition become clear and not faded. I will never look back to the thing that left me with so much pain until it almost collapse me. I am strong with lot of confident in me. I am tough with lot of courage in my heart. What ever it take, I will face it. But, I wondering how could anyone who gone thru the pain in life, fail to know the meaning of it and fail to know me? But I guess, it's my faith and yours. And what does faith give me? My word is Everlasting Life. We live in an open world; we become what we see of ourselves in the eyes of others. So, by this I've make-up my mind that I should keep away my wondering question and leave it without answers. In this stage of my life, I will follow the path, the stage between my preparation to accept something but not everything, and finally my withdrawal from it. I should call it a Period of Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.