hi peeps!! lasnite watching Argentina vs Germany, the German scors 4 goals, 2 by Klose and the other 2 by (wish I can remember their name)...hmmm...poor to Argentina and how I wish they will win the match coz I remember what did Diego Maradona told the press if they won the worldcup. Poor thing and what more they can do...Germany more 'stylo' than them.
Well, forget about all those crap. Did you really know who's sponsor the ball for 2010 Worldcup? It's Adidas and did you know Adidas came from which country? It's German...founder for Adidas Adolf Dassier, was born on Nov 3, 1900 in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria Germany, died Sept 6, 1978 in Herzogenaurach. He was trained as a cobbler, he started to produce his own sports shoes in his mother's wash kitchen after his return from World War I. His father, Christoph, who worked in a shoe factory, and the brothers Zehlein, who produced the handmade spikes for track shoes in their blacksmith's shop, supported Dasssler in starting his own business.

Adidas the Brand
Adidas CEO Herbert Hainer
Adidas Jubulani Ball
Germany Squad for World Cup 2010 - Lets the fever begins, what 'the point' is they kick their own Adidas
This is what I call 'The point' why they should win this World Cup
And this is: Good luck card signed by the Pope and have been handed to Germany's World cup squad to bring the real life hand of God to their matches. The card - donated by Pope Benedict XVI's brother Georg Ratzinger, 86 - were handed to the team's physiotherapist Klaus Eder before the squad left for South Africa. Berlin businessman Reinhard Kohler - who arranged the load - explained: "I am a huge football fan and I hope that our team go all the way. All of the cards are personally signed from Pope Benedict XVI. "They are a treasure that you can't buy for any money. They are direct fromt he Vatican and only for special events." - sources Austrian Times





No comments:
Post a Comment