Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Frenzy

Hi peeps! we meet again...this was on Saturday afternoon @ Esplanade Miri.  The weather so damn good!!!
So many laughs through the years, and a few stories I hope no one hears, I'll always be by your side, best friends forever till the day we die...


Friends find the beautiful things in us an one else looks hard enough to find...


I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget...


I believe in angels... the kind that Heaven sends, I am with them everyday, I call them my best friends...


My friend is one... who takes me for what I am...


Because of you... I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a little more.


Some people make the world special just be being in it...


True friends are the people who are there for you unconditionally. They are the people who never question you and support you no matter what the circumstances are. They are the people worth living for...


A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh, but holds your hand when you cry...


For all the times I never said the things I should have, I thank you for all the times you understood...


I'm learning that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean that you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories...


I will not drag you along. I will not leave you alone... I will stand by you and have my hand there for you to hold when you need to...


Someday we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...


The things we hide, the tears we've cried - through odds and ends we've been best friends - even though time will pass - our memories will always last...


When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I'll say you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.