Sunday, April 19, 2009

3 Colors Muffin

Muffin-muffin-muffin!..tis is the 'easies' recipe tat I think anyone can make. It only take 20-25mins to bake. But for my muffin, I'm not using any butter n the taste is still there! And I just use paper cup coz I dun have any muffin pan, think tat I shud buy 1 huh? Well, the ingredients for muffin is as follows, its look weirdo but tat is 1 of the arts of baking:

1 egg, castor sugar, lemon juice, flour, bicarbonate, coking oil, milk, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, green & yellow colour and a little bit of salt

In the oven, paper cup

Ready to eat but can't see the yellow, mayb bcoz of the cinnamon color

In the container




Next week recipe: Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.