When you say...”I feel all alone...”God tells you “I never will leave you, never will I forsake you.”
(Hebrews 13:5)
When you say...”I can’t do it...”God tells you “I can do everything through him, who gives me strength.”
(Phillipian 4:13)
When you say...”I don’t deserve forgiveness.”God tells you ”I have forgiven you.”
(1 John 1:9 – Romans 8:1)
When you say...”I am afraid...”God tells you “Do not fear, for I am with you; I will strengthen you and help you.”
(Isaiah 41:10)
When you say...”I am tired...”God tells you “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
(Matthew 11:28-30)
(John 3:16 – John 13:34)
When you say...”I don’t know how to go on...”
God tells you “I will show you the path.”
(Psalm 32:8)
When you say...”What path does God have for me...”
God tells you “My beloved son Jesus Christ.”
(1 Timothy 2:5 – Acts 4:12 – John 3:16)
And when you want to know everything else that God want to tell you...Read The Bible
(2 Timothy 3:15-17)
One thing that always remind me when I am in trouble or when the time I feel really2 down, where I guess there is nobody there for me to wipe away my tears and nobody see the sadness in my eyes;
"God is here with me, He will never leave me alone"
~ Have A Blessed Easter ~
When you say...”I don’t know how to go on...”God tells you “I will show you the path.”
(Psalm 32:8)
When you say...”What path does God have for me...”God tells you “My beloved son Jesus Christ.”
(1 Timothy 2:5 – Acts 4:12 – John 3:16)
And when you want to know everything else that God want to tell you...Read The Bible(2 Timothy 3:15-17)
One thing that always remind me when I am in trouble or when the time I feel really2 down, where I guess there is nobody there for me to wipe away my tears and nobody see the sadness in my eyes;
"God is here with me, He will never leave me alone"
~ Have A Blessed Easter ~



No comments:
Post a Comment