Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Falling of Tiring

Falling among the standing

Lately, something annoying, something making me weak!! My soul is very-very sick. My mind come into no words. I need a rest. Give me space to live as normal as I can. Yes, it is more cowardice is forgiven in the name of “This is me”. People are easily break their promises, in order to keep their personalities, to make others think that they are a good person. My fear was running my life, even it running my feeling towards people around me. I guess I can plan out my acts of kindness but it will never depend on who I am, it just create for what I am. It’s like the acts come first then follow by the personality.

I got nothing to say, nothing to understand coz it seems like everything is nothing. Damn!! It does really make me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.