Monday, May 18, 2009

HomeMade Dengue Trap

I received this email from a frens. I think this prevention steps ordinary came from Japanese people (where we know that they have a very creativity skill of 'creating sumthing') and this is not where shud I mention bout Jews, what I know they are one of the most 'brainy' people on earth and I will publish one article that I've read about the Jews.

Well, back to the basic story:

All it takes is just a mix of water, brown sugar and yeast (I've not try it yet but I will give it a try soon, I guess!!!hihihi...)



Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. It can be Coca Cola or Pepsi bottle

Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissove the brown sugar in hot water. Let it cool down to 70 degF

Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will form (this will attract the mosquitos)

Place the top portion upside down like a funnel

Cover the bottle with a dark wrapping paper

Place it in a corner in your house

Finally, in 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitos killed

2 comments:

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.